Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mew - "Am I Wry? No"


Here is a mid-week palate cleanser from Mew...an amazing band that is far too under appreciated. One of my goals with this blog is to continue to showcase music I think is awesome...and Mew fits squarely into that category. I know, I know...with every new post you (and the rest of the world) are blessed with more awesome music...music that is sure to improve your already sorry record collection. It's my attempt at doing the public a "service"...oh the humility. I wouldn't know where to begin in describing their brand of music...it's like a weird cross between Sunny Day Real Estate, Coheed & Cambria, and U2...and even that mash-up isn't a fair representation of their brilliance. Sit back, relax, and get lost in 4 minutes of pure rock bliss. Enjoy...

Buy their records...thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment